DVD To PSP Ripper Software - Convert DVD to MP4 and AVC video so that you can play it on PSP
Q: How to convert Video DVD (or music DVD) to PSP compatible MP4 and AVC file ?
Q: What's the video format that PSP supported?
PSP supports MP4 and AVC (H.264) Video, our software can convert DVD to PSP compatible MP4 and AVC , and upload the file to your PSP machine.
How to choose a DVD to PSP ripper software ?
1. "Alldj DVD To PSP Ripper" if you only need to convert DVD to PSP video you this software meets your needs.
2. "Alldj DVD Ripper Platinum" is a all-in-one software, that can convert your DVD to all popular video formats, such as PSP iPod iPhone Apple-TV Mobile-phone
AVI MPEG MP4 FLV Zune player, etc.
User guide step by step :
1. Run the DVD Ripper software, load DVD from DVD disc or DVD folder from your hard disk.
2. Choose the DVD title. (generally, the software will choose the main tilte automatic).
3. Choose DVD audio and subtitle language. (if you did not need the subtitle, just select the "Disable")
4. Choose a profile from the profile list.
5. If you have other especial requirement you can adjust all the other output parameters, such as Audio Format, Video Format, video frame rate, video quality,
and video resolution (width and height).
6. Click the Start button to start the conversion job.
7. After the convertion job is finished, connect your PSP to computer and set the PSP as file mode, then click the "Upload" button from the software it will
transfter the outputed video files to your PSP machine, so that you can play it on PSP.
Alldj DVD To PSP Ripper Screen picture:
After the job is finished, you can click the "Upload" button to load the file to your PSP. ( you need to connect your PS to PC first)
Alldj DVD Ripper Platinum Screen Picture:
Q: How to extract a picture from DVD?
A: After you load the DVD, choose the DVD tilte, you can drag the time button or set the Start Time box to picture point. Then click the button under preview box .
Q: How to disable the subtitle in the output file?
A: Just choose the "Disable" in the Subtitle drop down box.
Q: What's the "Video Quality"?
A: The Video Quality is the output file video bitrate, 900 kbps is a good choice if you need a good image quality. increase the video quality will increase the output file size, reduce the video quality will reduce the output file size. 900 kbps will output a file size about 500MB with 3 hours movie.
Q: How to increase the output file sound volume ?
A: Just drag the Volume slide bar.
Q: What's the "output image setting" "video resolution" , and how to keep image aspect ratio ? (for Alldj DVD Ripper Platinum)
There are 2 choice for your needs:
1: Keep Aspect Ratio : this option will output the file compatible iPod and automatic keep original aspect ratio. (software will add the blank letterbox to keep aspect ratio)
2: Stretch to full screen : this option will lost the original DVD aspect ratio, and stretch the image to full PSP screen.
Q: What's the "Display name" and "Artist Name"
Sony PSP will not display the file name as computer, but it will display a especial name saved in the MPE4 and AVC file, the name is
the "Display Name".
For example: if you set the "Display name" as "Happy_Feet", your PSP will display the file name as "Happy_Feet", even your PC display it as "MAQ50021.MP4".
that's means your PSP and PC will display the name in two different way.
The "Artist Name" is the iPod video and audio Artist Name.
Q: Can I change the name of the output file?
No, did not change the file name. else the PSP will not recognise the file.
DVD to AVI, DVD to Mpeg, DVD Rippers for fair use only. Do not use this software for breaking copyright laws cases