Alldj PSP Video Converter Software - Convert all popular video formats file to Sony PSP compatible MP4 and AVC video file.
Q:How to convert Video file to PSP compatible MP4 and AVC file ?
How to choose a PSP video converter ?
1. "Alldj Video Converter Platinum" : Convert all popular video formats file to PSP/ iPod/ iPhone/ Apple-TV/ PDA/ Mobile-phone/ AVI/ MPEG12/ MP4/ FLV/ Zune/ WMV/ MOV, etc .
2. "Alldj PSP Video Converter ", Convert all popular video formats file to PSP.
How to use Alldj iPod Video Converter, user guide step by step :
1. Run the software, click the "Add" button to add your video files to the list.
2. Choose a profile from the profile list.
3. If you have other especial requirement you can adjust all the other output parameters, such as Video Format, video frame rate, video quality, and video resolution (width and height).
4. Click the Start button to start the conversion job.
5. After the convertion job is finished, connect your PSP to computer and set the PSP as file mode, then click the "Upload" button from the software it will transfter the outputed video files to your PSP machine, so that you can play it on PSP.
Alldj PSP Video Converter Screen picture:
Alldj Video Converter Platinum Screen Picture:
Q: How to extract the audio track and save as MP3 file?
A: After you load the video files , please click the "Music" page button.
If you did not need to change music parameters just click the "start" button to start the job. it will extract the audio from video and save as MP3 music.
Q: How to extract a picture from video file ?
A: Add video file, click the list line to select a video file, then you can drag the time button or set the Start Time box to picture point. Then click the button "Snapshoot" .
Q: What's the "Video Quality"?
A: The Video Quality is the output file video bitrate, 600-1000 kbps is a good choice if you need a good image quality. increase the video quality will increase the output file size, reduce the video quality will reduce the output file size.
Q: How to increase the output file sound volume ?
A: Just drag the Volume slide bar.
Q: What's the "output image setting" "video resolution" , and how to keep image aspect ratio ? (for Alldj Video Converter Platinum)
You can adjust the video resolution to set the output image size.
There are 2 choice for your needs:
1: Keep Aspect Ratio : this option will output the file compatible iPod and automatic keep original aspect ratio. (software will add the blank letterbox to keep aspect ratio)
2: Stretch to full screen : this option will lost the original video aspect ratio, and stretch the image to full iPod screen.
Q: What's the "Display name" and "Artist Name"
Sony PSP will not display the file name as computer, but it will display a especial name saved in the MPE4 and AVC file, the name is the "Display Name".
For example: if you set the "Display name" as "Happy_Feet", your PSP will display the file name as "Happy_Feet", even your PC display it as "MAQ50021.MP4".
that's means your PSP and PC will display the name in two different way.
The "Artist Name" is the iPod video and audio Artist Name.
Q: What's the "Option" ?
It was used to define the custom profile .
Q: Can I change the name of the output file?
No, did not change the file name. or else the PSP will not recognise the file.
If you did not know how to set the parameters , please just keep the default.